Games on games on games!

For those of you who aren’t as avid of a gamer as I am, the three biggest games of the year all came out this fall. The three biggest games were Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin’s Creed III.

Personally, I pre-ordered all three of these games back in about May-June-July. I got way too pumped to play these games. Now that they’re all out and ready to be played… Oh wait they are all at home…

ANYWAYS! The reviews for all three games from IGN:

Halo 4: 9.8/10

Black Ops 2: 9.3/10

AC3: 8.5/10

As you can tell, all these are very excellent games and I would recommend you go and get them now! If not, you will surely miss out on some great games. All three games have added so many new features to the franchises that they belong to! Yes it’s Call of Duty but Treyarch has added so much stuff in there that it’s a brand new type of Call of Duty, same goes for Halo 4 and AC3! All their developers have added new everything to their games to make the games more appealing and much more fun to play!

1. haha, i love the rating for halo 4, definitely is just as big as the original halo and halo 2!

Speak Your Mind

*